BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yo! yesterdae i was playin comp while listening to songs , and watchin japan version cartoon .. just lead a normal lyfe la ... anyway , yesterdae i thought i wan folo my dad go to work and morning fetch my mum home butt we didn't .. he brought the car to work and came bck wif my mum wif some food and kuih - kuih ... todae play comp at 5.29 ... umm ... i was looking forward for the total defence day & the chinese new year ... i was wonderin wat kind of ethnic clothes will i be wearin ... i think i should just wear my baju kurung ... haha ... last fridae my classmates all were doin eng test .. the passing marks is 15 !!! walao , so hard ... but actually easy larh ... i think i sure get 1 wrong atleast larh ... aiyoo ... mondae got PE ... Thursday i don't know whether got soccer or not .. i wanna QUIT soccer .. it's not good or very interesting anymore ... since the teacher almost beg me and my fwen almost beg me too , i decided that i will join the team for my OWN sake ... really REALLY hope we win the tournament this comin p6 challenge .. mao fan le ...

0 comments: